I’m starting to re-learn Create-a-World and I was wanting to get some input from people on what they look for in a custom world. These are some of the ideas of the type of things I would like to know:
- What terrain you would like (flat, mountains, island ect…)
- What terrain style (desert island, stony, grassy ect…)
- What type of lots you would like (other than rabbit holes) and how many (e.g. number of residential lots, open spaces, hidden lots) and what range of sizes (e.g. 6x 20×30 or 30×30, 2x 64×64, 7x 40×40, 4x 20×20 ect…)
- General type of world (city, farming community, historic community ect…)
- Size of the world
- Population density (All sims living in 1 area or spread out evenly over the whole map)
Omega Star has converted a couple more Sims Medieval objects for Sims 3. There is a doll using the mesh of a Medieval baby to put in the converted Medieval crib and a teddy bear which can be used in the same way as the bear from the base game.
Doll and teddy bear
Sims Rooms has a few dress conversions from Sims Medieval to Sims 3.
Sims Rooms Clothing
The Sims Medieval skins have been converted to Sims 3 by Araenna at Garden of Shadows for Teen to Adult sims!! There is a choice of a default and non-default package.
Medieval Skins Converted
Omega Star has converted a few more Medieval objects to deco or small toys for Sims 3.
Bassinets – Deco Only
Three more Medieval hairs converted by Anubis to sims 3 for male teen to elder sims!!
Just one conversion to post now, a male hair converted by My Blue Book.